Thursday, November 20, 2008

21/11/2008 mkt view

TTML VERY GOOD MOVEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Those holding idfc must have book profits at 54 yesterday, it was very shacky movement for market yesterday and difficult to trader like me. I just complete my all rollover and just study the market what could be the next move.Today morning dow is showing horrible scenario it makes me confident that you can hold your short uto 2250/2300 with a strict stop loss of 2640 BINDASSSSSSSSS.
I personally more play with nifty, one can short hero honda below 700 with strict stop loss of 720 tgt will be below 650... there are many such scripes but better to focus and trade or we will confuse which to trade and not to trade

DISCLAIMER- UNFORTUNATELY I DONT HOLD MY NIFTY SHORT/NO ANY HOLDING

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map