Friday, May 8, 2009

Market news

Dear reader,
that was an one of the fantastice day today, my many friends have made good trading gain and from many days I have been told to start professional services also.

From 1st june 2009 it will be possible for me to give live market tips to my clients to i have been busy with many of my clients since last three years.

If any of our readers interested to get my paid services they can definetely start the same from 1st june 2009.

If any of you start my services please do read following rule first and then decide to start service.

*Every second is precious in market i.e. if at 13:15 noon i give any tips it must be act as soon as possible
* Follow strict stop loss, after all we are all human beings, there is no any reason to stay even after our stop loss.
* I am an trader first then investor so always book your profit first and if necessary act with necessary trial stop loss to get the maximum out of our trade.
*Always trade in only such tips where you have first confidence since this world is MADE FOR TWO, two heads are better than one
*At evening time or on weekends I will be always available for limited time to solve your stock specific query.
*As usual "it is good to assume that I follow my view completely"

if interested you can write me to my mail id shastri_rushabh@yahoo.co.in
By joining in Month of May you will get extra month services at no extra fees.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Map